Tuesday, January 27, 2015

april adventure

marrakech april 2014marrakech april 2014marrakech april 2014marrakech april 2014marrakech october 2014moroccan wood & woolmarrakech october 2014marrakech april 2014marrakech october 2014ananas jemaa el fnamarrakech october 2014

Is a trip to Marrakech on your bucket list?

But you rather not travel alone? This is your chance!
With a group of super nice participants from all over Europe, you will have the time of your life! We have place for only one participant in April.
During the Cool Crochet workshop, you stay in riad Chambres d'Amis in the middle of the Medina in Marrakech.
You will discover the colorful city in a very special and adventurous way.
We will bring you to the most wonderful places and yes, we will crochet 'in between' in the coolest places.
How about a daytrip to the Atlas Mountains?
Furthermore we take you to wool heaven in the Souk (don't forget to save some space in your suitcase, for it's a bargain to bring wool from the Souk)

Click H E R E and send me a mail, if you think this is about you.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that would be fabulous !!!! but my working life, and especially my little daughter, I can not escaping me ... I've traveled to Morocco and Tunisia and trips are fascinating .... I wish you enjoy such beauty and be sure a very fruitful trip! Good luck!
    Kisses from Catalonia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ingrid wat een prachtige plaatjes! Vorig jaar heb ik er ook al zo van genoten maar nu ik mee ga is het dubbel en dwars genieten! Dikke voorpret...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qu'est-ce que je serais heureuse de crocheter avec vous dans ce lieu magnifique !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds divine and it is on my bucket list for sure. Travelled there 30 years ago out of college living on bread and clementines. Would love to see how it has changed and stayed the same. Maybe next year. I'm saving up!

    ReplyDelete

  5. Every time I visit your blog it really completes my day, and hey its not a joke. I am telling the truth. Thank you for always inspiring us and for writing a very touching article.

    zandra

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete